22 May, 2008

New maid to come

Since me & my hubby are agree to get a new maid, the agent has no choice but to agree too. She let us choose from a few photos which she said is much more suitable for us. There are two of them which I find suitable too. One is 28 years old without experience, the other one is 22 years old with experience. However the one with experience looks clumsier yet the one without experience looks older than her age. Airy, so hard to make any decision! My hubby leaves this important task to me whether which one I prefer. Honestly, I don’t have any confidence ever since the 1st incidents. How am I going to judge with only a photo? Luckily the agent told me that she is going to Indonesia on next week to hold an interview session with them. I ask her to pay more attention on the 2 girls whom I spotted, hopefully she will help me to get the best maid.

No comments: