14 May, 2008

Mothers' Day Celebration

Back dated post:
Last weekend should be a very special yet memorised day for me as that is the 1st time I get the chance to celebrate Mothers’ Day with my little darling, Edward. I’m sure that he was too young to understand what about Mothers’ Day but he was so happy & enjoys the every moment with us. This must be the best present for me as my little darling grown taller & started taking solid food. However, my big darling, i.e. my hubby gives me a laptop as my Mothers’ Day present.

As usual I would celebrate Mothers’ Day with my mum, my auntie & my MIL every year. Yet, this year was a little bit special in my hubby side as my FIL was the one who pay for the buffet dinner. I think my MIL must be very happy as her husband showers her with surprise & a tour package to Taiwan very soon. Wow, congrats to my MIL! How good if my hubby would bring me travelling to overseas, but my hubby was too busy with his work as he’s expanding his business this year & our son is too small to go travel.

As for my side, I brought my mum, my aunties & uncle to Traders Hotel for the Mothers’ Day celebration on Sunday. We had buffet lunch at the Islander. The food was more than usual as they are having special menu on Mothers’ Day. The food was really nice with a lot of varieties. There was Crown performance that afternoon & a special gift was given to all mummies. How sweet is it?
My mum & my all my aunties were so happy & my little darling enjoys the most as he get a taste of ice-cream that day!My wish for this Mothers' Day is everyone live happily & healthily.

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY

No comments: