18 May, 2008

Up little Baby!

I’m still not that good in bathing my son as he loves to move around his head these days & turn his body as well. If given a choice, surely I won’t involve as I scared it might hurt my little darling. My mum is the one who bath him every day while my MIL is the one who bath my son when we back in BW since came back from confinement centre. I only bath him once in a blue moon when my mum & my Mil are not around. Actually I love to bath him as this is part of the mothering moment but I really out of confidence. Hopefully when he grows older, I might get chances to bath him.

When MIL bath him this morning, my cheeky son seems like a fish that twist & turn his body which makes my MIL bath him in difficulty. At that time I was sitting beside the little bath tub when my MIL told me that how good if my son manage to stand up so she can bath him more easily. Did you know what's the next response when my little darling heard of this? Haha, he immediately stands up & looked at both of us showing off his new skill. How good if daddy is around to share this special moment as daddy went out for football this morning. Never mind lar, I’m sure there are a lot of coming up special moment!

No comments: