11 May, 2008

1st Taste of Cereal

Back-dated post:
I was so busy recently as my company is running closing for auditing of course i must be the one who is very busy preparing it.Therefore i was really out of time for blogging even i have a lot to up-date regarding the growing progress of my little Edward.
First,my cheeky son started to take solid food-cereal on last Tuesday.Can you imagine how his response to this newly taste?Wow,i have to say that he really like it so much as he walloping every spoon full of the cereal as fast as he could & demands for more & more.However,we scared that he might be too full as that was the 1st time.Edward take the cereal twice a day!No matter how much of cereal he take,he's still demand for his milk.Anyway,me & my hubby were so happy on this little progress as this is the 1st time for both of us going through the every first "fathering & mothering moment".Haha,very special for both of us.
Yummy Cereal Recipe for my little Edward:
7tsp Nestle Brown Rice Powder
2tsp Enfalac A+ milk powder
1oz warm water
My dearest Edward,this is how your cereal make of!Mummy hope that you will take this nutrient yet yummy cereal for your growing progress happily & healthily.May God bless you!

No comments: