03 May, 2008

1st Taste - Durian!

We decided to bring Edward to the durian farm in Balik Pulau on Labour Day as me & my hubby were not working on public holiday.What a good time to spend together with our love ones!At first i was the one who reluctant to bring Edward to durian farm.I'm worry that he might end up crying there as it's really hot in the farm without air-cond.However,my hubby insist on bringing Edward there.
My hubby & i are both durian lovers.We like to eat durian very much.It's lucky for me to get a hubby who love durian too,if not I'm sure I'll miss the chance to taste it anymore.Edward never take any solid food before due to the recommendation of doctor that it's best to take after 6 moths old.My hubby let Edward to have a first taste of durian when the uncle opened us a durian named "Hor Lor".I'm not sure whether it's OK or not to let Edward taste the durian but anyway it's just a few bites only!The durian farm's owner said it's OK for baby of 3 moths old above to take durian as to his experience.My mum also agree to let him has a taste too, so mummy have no choice but to agree too.
Edward seems to love durian so much.He'll request his daddy to let him taste another bite after finish the one in his mouth.Maybe this is inherited from daddy & mummy,both who love durian like crazy.Edward enjoyed so much that day & don't even make a noise.Now,there are 3 of us who love durian.Daddy have to spend more to buy durian.(hahaha!!!)
Wow,can't believe that Durian was the 1st solid food that Edward took !My hubby sure let him taste whenever we eat durian.

No comments: