28 May, 2008

In & Out

I find one new motor skill learning by Edward today, i.e., he knows how to take out the entire block which I bought for him from Fisher-Price & put it one by one into the pail again and again. Wow, at least some improvement which I could see these days. Mummy feels really happy with it! I think I chose the right toys for his age and he seems happy to play with it since the 1st time I passed it over to him. He may throw the blocks too at some time but he would love to catch it when he drops it on the floor. Of course for sure he won’t be able to get it from the floor when he’s riding the walker but he tries very hard by turning his body to aside & lift up one side of his leg. See, how cheeky is his act? He really makes all of us laughing for non-stop. I think I can search through other toys which are suitable for him; at least he can learn something while playing.

No comments: