29 May, 2008

Haagen Dazz

After having chocolate dip with ice-cream at Swenson on last week, I can’t resist the yummy chocolate taste which always put on my mind for it. Oh…, I can’t stop thinking of it! Gee….., i must have it by today! Before off from work, I quickly call one of my best friends, i.e., Mei Ling to join me for this yummy treats. I know she likes chocolate very much too!

Both of us love it so much as the portion of chocolates they serves is much more comparing with Swenson. However, the price is definitely much more expensive too. It serves with apple, banana, strawberries, mini cakes, oreo biscuits, chocolate sticks & of course the best of the best ice-cream from Haagen Dazz with 4 different flavour. Sound attractive & yummy to taste, correct? Opps……my saliva is dripping again.

No comments: