18 May, 2008

Catch you, my big bro!

Ever since my son excels in riding on his walker, he loves to walk here & there as I mention before. But we never bring the walker back to BW because it’s quite troublesome for us to bring it back when our car was full with the things of my little darling. Yet, we manage to bring it back on yesterday! I’m sure that my son must be very happy & excited to show off his riding skill in front of his grandpa, grandma, uncle, auntie & his big bro.

I ask my maid to bring over the walker to next door when we are going there to enjoy our breakfast as my MIL fried our favorite maggi mee. It’s good to let my son “explore” in my MIL house while I can enjoy my yummy meal as long as he don’t mess up the things in my MIL place.

He’s quite enjoying playing with his big bro as he smile all the time as if he really knows how to play. See, both of them playing together happily over a corner without any noise which makes us really relax. However, my MIL still keep on looking at both of them as my nephew’s hand is holding crayons which makes my MIL scared that he may use the crayon to poke into my son’s eye. Erm….., luckily everything is fine. But we never thought that my 6 months + baby is going to chase after his big bro from behind which lead his big bro have to ran away to a corner where my cheeky son couldn't reach him as there’s a single stairs which my son’s walker can’t move forward. Pretty clever of my nephew that he manage to protect himself!

I was eager to look forward how my son is going to be when he grown up. I just hope that he’s obedient & of course healthy. How good would it be if added with some “intelligence”? Is mummy being too greedy?

No comments: