21 May, 2008

Poor services of Maid Agency

I get to know this maid agency through the recommendation of my beautician when the time I was desperately looking for a maid before my confinement. Therefore I never do any research of the maid agency as I thought everything should be fine but out of my expectation, the maid agency was really terrible. They never do any follow-up with the customer and never feed back to customer’s query. This make me frustrated. Now only I know that how the maid agency cheated their consumer over the maid issue. My advice to those who want to hire a live in maid, it’s better to search for more option in the market before make any decision. It’s better to get opinion from more people around. I’m still waiting for the maid agency to feed back to me & it’s has been around 2 months plus that I’m waiting for her call. See, how excellent is her services towards customer?

No comments: