17 May, 2008

Kung Fu Boy

My MIL always tells me that my son looks rather naughty than his eldest grandson. I was so curious to know whether it's true? My MIL said that my son’s face looks fierce but cheeky. It could be true but who knows since he’s only 6 months +. My hubby said it could be if inherited from both his daddy & mummy! Really?
Did you know what happen just now when my MIL brings my son to her house in next door? My son, a 6 months old baby, kick his cousin when his cousin wanted to stay close with him. Actually I had notice before that my son turn away his face when his cousin wanted to kiss him even I know that his cousin maybe too rough while playing with him. My nephew who is only 2 years +, is too small to understand how to loves his little cousin yet. Maybe my little darling felt uncomfortable when his cousin wants to stay close with him. Edward, you must know how to loves your cousin as both of you are most close to each other.

How if they grown up to fight with each other? What am I going to do? How am I going to guide him? Aiyo, why so many negative thoughts in my mind? Anyway, we are going to move into our new house end of this year. I believe they will stay close to each other when they grown up if they stay apart with each other like what most people says, “easy being together but hard to live in”. They must have appreciate every moments they share together!

No comments: