29 May, 2008

Sit on own

Wow, it’s another milestone for my lil prince today. I notice him started to balance himself by sitting on his own. It’s really cute of his act, especially when he smiles towards you! Since he’s only 6 month plus, my aunty do not want to let him sitting too long as according to her that Edward’s back bone still not that strong yet. Therefore, we will let him sitting on & off while playing with him. He enjoys so much with his new explore by showing us numerous funny act like raising both his hand very high.
I think it’s every parents happiness when discover their child’s new development. So am i! I’m sure hubby must be very happy if tell him later. How nice if my son knows how to walk? See, I’m really a crazy mummy, who expects his son to walk at the month of six. Hahaha!
Edward, well done! Mummy believe that you will show us with more & more development from every now & then. Yes, you can do it. I love you, mummy’s precious diamond!

No comments: