22 May, 2008

Looking for daddy

Edward was very clingy not only with me but my hubby too even he seldom spend time with him as my hubby was always busy with his business. I think this must be the nature of love between father and son.

Same as usual, my hubby is coming home late again tonight. It has been around 10:00pm & my son is very sleepy already by rubbing his eye for a few times. However, he still don’t want to sleep even I try to put him into his favourite cradle. He cries and cries no matter how I pat him. I really can’t get when he want until I notice him keep on looks on those clothes of my hubby which hanging behind the door. Aiyo, my little darling, u really makes mummy miserable when you cry for non-stop! Then, I carry him near to those clothes and let him touch it. I tell him that daddy is busy and daddy will not coming home yet. I assure him that once he wakes up the next morning, daddy will be there with him. I even let him get a smell of my hubby shirts. Yiak, so smelly! But, my little darling likes it so much. Maybe this make him feels that daddy is around.

After a while, I try to put him into the cradle again. This time, he really fell asleep. Maybe he was too tired after crying for a while. Hopefully daddy is there in the next morning as I have promise to him. Daddy, try to spend more time for your little darling as he misses you so much. Not only him, I miss you too!

No comments: