20 May, 2008

Tang Yuan

My mouth seems to look for something sweet as i’m having sweet tooth ever since I was a little girl. I was thinking of having a bowl of hot sweet “tang yuan”, i.e., glutinous rice ball. However, I was too lazy to drive all the way to the town to get a packet. Beside that, I want to spare more of the time with my cheeky son. Therefore, I have to forgone the “tang yuan”.

My hubby came back from work earlier as he promises to bring me to buy cake in Prima Tanjung. I saw my maid holding a few packets of brown color soup. At first, I thought is “tong sui”. Anyway it’s good too so long I can have something as dessert after dinner. To my surprise, it’s “tang yuan”! How does hubby know that I want to eat “tang yuan”? I don’t even let him know during msn. I question him immediately & he told me that he knows that I always love to eat especially during my pregnancy. Wow, is it that my hubby & me having the six-sense? I think it must be the “love”! It’s just like another “V” day for me & my hubby. I love you, dear!

No comments: