14 May, 2008

Baby Blues......

My son seems to be out of mood when i back for lunch this afternoon. My mum told me that both his cheek are reddish & his body was a little warm. His daddy was helping him to cast the temperature early this morning and the result is 38’, slightly higher than before but still considering ok. My mum ask me to take the temperature again but it’s better for this time as its only 36.2.However, we are quite worry about it. Therefore we do not let him having his cereal for the lunch as my mum said it’s heaty to take cereal comparing to milk.

Normally Edward will keep on jumping on his walker whenever I came home, just to welcome his mummy! Then, Edward did not jump nor smile at all. He just sits there quietly. I’m so pity of him. I carry him and give him a few pecks of kisses on his cheek. I hope he understand that mummy truly love him and always there for him. I try to feed him milk but he just reluctant to drink even it’s more than 4 hrs after his last feed. I think he’s out of appetite as same as adult do when we sick. Finally I notice that his tummy is bloated with wind & I ask my mum to apply some oilmen on his tummy.

“Kuan Yin Pu Sa, if you can listen to my prayers, please let my son recover as fast as he can! Thank you.”

Mummy wish that my little Edward is as energy as before. Mummy love you so much, my little darling!

No comments: