28 May, 2008

Waiting for daddy

Daddy has been very busy from every now & then due to the current expansion of his business, therefore daddy always coming home late for dinner. My cheeky son miss him so much as he normally fell asleep before daddy’s back from work. Not to mention that I really miss hubby too! But, what to do? Daddy has to work hard to give baby & mummy a better life style. Furthermore, we have a lot of commitments too! I must be satisfied as hubby still spends time with us on weekends.

Little Edward is waiting for daddy & reluctant to sleep as usual. No matter how the ways I put him into the cradle, he still crying & twisting his body from left to right. I might be very angry over his misbehave but rethink back how pitiful that he miss his daddy so much, I try to console him by telling him that daddy will be there after he sleep. I even tell him daddy will meet him in the zzZZ land & he’ll see daddy face early tomorrow morning. I’m not sure whether he understand or not but its work! He finally fell to zzZZ land after his favourite lullabies.

Message to Daddy:
Edward & I miss you so much! Will you back earlier tomorrow? At least spend some time with him!

No comments: