21 May, 2008

Discussion with Hubby

I’m waiting for my hubby to come back from work & let’s make a decision together regarding the lousy maid we hire. My hubby who is very supportive towards me all the while surely let me to make my own decision, but I just wanna let him listen to my opinion as he’s the one to pay for the salary of our maid. I told my hubby I really cannot tolerate anymore as the maid seldom obey to my instruction & this making my blood boiling everyday. If I do not change the maid, I’m sure to get high blood pressure in the end. Besides, I have to spend more money on facial as many wrinkles will be appeared everywhere in my face. Finally my hubby told me that he will settle the issue for me. Thank you my darling for your understanding no matter how my demand.

No comments: