31 May, 2008

Loving day!

Following from the “siu pau” treat yesterday, hubby offer to fetch me to work this morning. Dare tell you that it has been so long that hubby did not fetch me to work after given birth to Edward. I can’t blaming as hubby is the one to take care of Edward & feed him milk whenever he cries for it. I was thankful to hubby because with his helping hand, I manage to get more sleep at night.

I feel touching when hubby wakes up early in the morning to send me to office. On top of that, he buys me breakfast too! He buy me my favourite toast bread from Bayan Lepas which is quite a distance from my office. Really “kam tong” (touching)!

Hubby brings me for lunch at Manila Place after work. We enjoy the food there but never forget to utilize the Wi-Fi service there. I manage to post my blog & check my mail too because I hardly do it at home with Edward around. After that, hubby accompany me shopping at Gurney Plaza & bought some new clothes for my little darling.

Opps……what a wonderful loving day!

No comments: