16 May, 2008

Back to Cereal

We had stopped Edward from taking cereal for two days since Wednesday as he was having slight fever. Yet, Edward was out of appetite too!

I found that his fever was slightly subsided after taken medicine for twice. Therefore I tell my mum to let him having his favourite cereal as mummy had promised my little darling that once his fever subsided, mummy will let him having his cereal back as normal routine. That’s what my boy’s favourite. I’m sure he misses it so much.

It’s lucky that I get back on time to see him having back his cereal this afternoon. I know my little darling was waiting for me. You can’t imagine the way he demands for the cereal! He jumped up & down and yelled for cereal once he finishes each every spoonful. It’s really fast until my mum was unable to meet his demand on time. That’s really makes him frustrated when my mum was too slow, he’ll cried out loudly. Pity of my mum has to act so fast as her grandson was too demanding.

However we are so happy to see him back to his appetite. At least we can take a deep breath after two days of worries. It’s ok to see my son being too active so long as my son is healthy.

No comments: