15 May, 2008

Jelly

I promised my hubby to give him a surprise yesterday as he has work very hard for our future. I think now is the time to reward him with something much valuable than those getting from the shops. I think twice & finally made up my mind to make him a homemade jelly which is fun in shapes.

I remembered the last time I made the jelly was 2 years back. I used to make my hubby jelly during our courtship. He’s a jelly lover! He loves to eat whatever jelly I made for him. He manages to wallop 3-4 trays in one time. Now you can understand why I have to make more than 30 trays each time & you must be surprise to find out that all can be finished within 2 days. What makes my jelly so tasty? The trick is the golden peaches & its syrup. That’s how I tied my hubby’s heart during our courtship that makes him crazy of me. Hehehehehe!

My hubby was so happy & he enjoyed it so much even his tummy is really full. See, men always treasure those things which are hard to get. I mustn’t make it too frequently so as to make him appreciate more. Hahahaha! Anyway, I’m going to make it again next week as it’s really too nice to pop inside my mouth. I, myself like it so much! Not to mention that I’m a good cook too1LOL!

No comments: