21 May, 2008

Lousy Maid

My maid has been staying with my family for around 6 months plus but her working attitude never change from the 1st day she came. She seldom made you satisfied with her performance no matter how you scold her. She just likes to do whatever in her own way & very hard listen to people advice. She will never admit to her wrong doing but always give us with plenty of excuses. She has been started lazier than before after her probation period as she knows that we will hardly dismissed her anymore. I admitted that my life was very easy without worry of housework with her existence but her attitude really make me headache as she never improve since she’s being staying us. I feel it’s time to change for a new maid as so many chances has been given to her but she never appreciates.

No comments: