11 May, 2008

Brand New Laptop

Since the day i started blogging, i always hope for a new laptop of my own.Sound crazy as we already owned 2 laptop in our house.However, they are all for my hubby's working usage. I seldom use it as i normally only use it for surfing net & download from the net,therefore i scared i might end up bringing virus from the net to my hubby's working laptop & spoil all those working's data in the laptop.

I never thought of owning a laptop as i can use my hubby's one when i really need it until recently i started blogging.Its fun & good to blog everyday, so i can update every daily happenings in this life journal.To my surprise, my hubby agrees to get me one laptop.Wow,i can choose my own delight while he's the one to pay for it.I quickly order the Dell's XPS M1330 through online & they finally send it to me yesterday.Yippie,i can blog everyday,everywhere & anytime.Thanks to my lovely & generous hubby who always say yes to my demand.My hubby told me that this laptop was my Mother's Day present.So good that they manage to send on time before Mother's Day.Wow, what a lovely present from my hubby.

Once again,thank you my dearest darling.



No comments: