14 May, 2008

Pony Tail

As time passing, my cheeky son is now 6 months+. He has grown taller than before.Not to mention the size of his head did increase as well. He was very expert in walking in the walker & he’ll pull whatever things that catch his attention whenever he passing by.

Last night when I was busy blogging, I feel that somebody pulled my little pony from the back. I turned my head behind & saw my hubby carried my little Edward just behind me. Then I guess you all know who the one is pulling my pony tail from the back. He will give me a smile as I looked at him. I told him it’s so painful & asked him stop pulling it. Hahaha, worsen than before. He pulled my hair from the top again & again, and that’s really pain! He will laugh out louder whenever I make my painful face towards him. See, my son didn’t pity of mummy at all.

He turned away his face when I pretend to scold him but looked for me when I stop nagging. Anyway, all of us was too happy and burst out with tears as we laugh when we saw his act. How cheeky my son was!

No comments: