20 May, 2008

Berries?

I was told by my mum that our most of our neighbours are planting with a kind of berries which has the healing power for high blood, cholesterol, diabetics, better vision & etc. Wow, what a miracle berries which has so much of benefit for human? My mum told me that a lot of passers by stopped by to plug the berries. A lot of people are aware of the benefit of these berries. Is it that good? However, I ask my mum to get the permission from the owner before plugs the berries. Anyway it’s no harm to get it a try since a lot of people have taken before.

The berry is dark red in colour when it’s totally ripens while lighter in colour when it’s still young. I was told that the leaves are good too by boiling it in water with brown sugar for daily consumption. I take one to taste, erm….. It’s nice too but a little bit of sour just as strawberry. I immediately ask my maid to get the ladder there to plug the berries for me as I wanted to give my hubby a try. Of course I’m going to tell him the berries are all imported which is very expensive. I think it’s good to take it with ice-cream. Not bad huh, my idea? I’m going to charge my hubby more expensive to earn more pocket money for shopping, haha! Am I that bad?

No comments: