17 May, 2008

Another Baby?

Ops, my heart beating so fast as if running marathon when my friend ask me when to have another baby. Honestly, I never thought of it even I do ask my hubby the same question before. How can it be so fast as I’m just recovering from my previous pregnancy & I haven’t ready yet. My body line really out of shape & I’m trying very hard to get back to my desire shapes.

For sure the main reason is I want to give my priority to my little darling as he is still very small & deserves all the love from mummy & daddy. I want to go through every early milestone with him step by step without any interfere. My hubby was very busy recently as I told before that my hubby is keep on expanding his business. I agreed to my hubby that having the 2nd baby when my little darling is big enough in understanding, hopefully he was not that clingy to me at that time. Besides, we are going to be very busy at end of this year as we are going to move into our new house & a lot of works are waiting for us to complete. It’s good too that I still have some time spending for shopping, traveling & blogging of course! Hehehe!

No comments: