30 May, 2008

Pulling my earring

Continue from my last update, my son really aggressive in pulling things especially when it comes to those bright & shinny items. This is how it happens just now! I was carrying him after back from work, without having a change with earring & necklace on; happily play with him by carrying him up-side-down. He was so excited & laughing loudly when I put him to the very top of how I manage to, so sudden I felt very painful from my left ear, as if my a deep cut to my ear lope. Without noticing that my son’s hand is still on my earring, I quickly put down my son. There only I realized it, hopefully it’s not too late yet. I try to make his hand let go of my earring and immediately ask my mother to look after him then rushing to the mirror with a damp pain on my ear lope. sob sob sob…..

Oh no, my ear is so reddish! Luckily there’s no blood flowing out but it’s really painful. I took off the earring & put some oilmen on it. After that, I back to play with my son again without scolding him. (suppose to scold him if he’s not my precious baby. see, i spoil my son too! what to do, his smile really makes me cool down & even feel better with the pain) When I try to hug him, I notice him pulling my necklace with a diamond pendant. Now only I realize that he likes those shiny shiny things! Edward, mummy never knows that guys also like diamond. Mummy thought its only girl’s best friend. Who knows maybe my son is going to be the famous diamond designer? slap slap, day dream again!

No comments: