20 May, 2008

Mamak stall – Subaidah

We have just bought two lovely cakes from a cake house name Ritz which located in Prima Tanjung. Before going back to my auntie house, my hubby was looking for a place for him to check his mail as he has an urgent mail to reply. However, it’s really a waste to pay for the expensive coffee as both me & my hubby was not coffee lover yet we are very full. My hubby remember that our ex-CM was previously launched the free Wi-Fi in a few area in Penang Island & Tanjung Bungah was one of it. My hubby parks his car in front of Subaidah & searching for the network. So lucky that we’re able to search for it.

Now, I’m starting to blog again while waiting for hubby to check his mail. At least I’m able to write something without wasting my time. Not to mention, I’m having the coconut drink now with some mamak crackers. Yummy!

No comments: