20 May, 2008

Pampering

My monthly routine to beauty salon or perm parlor never been skipped even I may feel tired at some time especially after given birth to Edward. However, I make it a must in my monthly list as I want to look good & beautiful no matter at what age. Woman tends to easily aged as we have gone through labour & stressful daily life especially those working mummy like me.

I would normally pamper myself with facial treatment, body massage & hair treatment at my favourite salon in every month. The beautician who is very nice & experienced really makes me comfortable. Some of my friends are surprised with how affordable my monthly pampering!

If i got sufficient time, I’ll surely go for spa treatment. However I hardly make it as I need to spend more time with my little darling, as what I promised. How good if my hubby let me set up a spa in our new house in the roof top as what we saw in the show unit? I will surely bring the masseur to my house to do the massage for me. Wow, how wonderful is it!

No comments: