27 May, 2008

Cry over new toys

Early in the morning, hubby can’t wait to show his little lil prince the piano that he bought for him yesterday. My mother told me that he shows the piano once Edward wakes up from his zzZZ land. I’m sure Edward must be quite blur blur the time his daddy shows him the piano & knows nothing about what is the thing. Hubby plays the music & asks him to press on it too. However, my little Edward shows uncooperative by crying non stop which makes daddy clueless. (aiyo, daddy, u must knows that your son is very hard to accept those new thing comes to him) He needs time to get along with those new things. But to my surprise, my mother told me that he likes the block so much as he will hold it & trying to put it back to the pail. Haha, hubby must be jealous as Edward likes mine one more than his.

My mother told me that Edward would start crying whenever my mother plays the piano in front of him. Dunno how long will it take to let my little cheeky get used to the piano?

No comments: