31 May, 2008

Pamper by ah kong

Edward only back to Butterworth once a week or twice in a month as I have to work on every alternate Saturday. My in-laws always urge me & hubby to bring him home more often so Edward will be much closer with them. I know they love my little darling so much but what to do if I have to work? It’s really tired to bring him home as we have to pack a lot of his things together with his favourite walker.
Every time when we are home, my in-law sure waited for this little darling. My FIL will forgone of his “night life” with friends to accompany his darling grandson. He will carry him, play with him & take him a stroll in the garden. See, how “hang fuk” my little darling! We usually bring Edward with my in-laws for some fun time in Auto-City and all of us enjoy so much. My FIL even feed Edward with whatever nice to eat. Surely this little cranky is happy with it as mummy always control of his food’s intake. So long the portion is not that much, mummy is ok with it as mummy do not want to spoil the mood of a grandpa who always pamper his grandson.

No comments: