25 May, 2008

Visit to show unit

Finally we announce to hubby’s family members that we owning another new house in Butterworth. At first we do not inform anyone as we were thought of investment. Actually, we are supposed to move to another new house instead of this one. However I felt that it’s much more meaningful for us to live in this new house as it was a present from my hubby to me for deliver such a lovely baby for him. Therefore we have to wait for another few months to move into this new house instead of moving to the other new house which OC had obtained in early.

We bring my MIL, FIL and my cheeky son to visit the show unit. This is the first time for Edward to visit the show unit even me & my hubby had visited there for a few times. My FIL told me that the house is rather big & I must hire a maid to help me in the cleaning job for forever if I were to live in. I totally agree with him as I really out of time & busy. My MIL & FIL hardly accept the concept of the design in this house as the kitchen is in the front side instead of living hall. Anyway, it looks nice in overall. My hubby bought this house just because I told him that I like it so much. It is much western look rather compare to those ordinary terrace house. Furthermore, there are facilities to enjoy for those residents. I think it’s quite worth to buy even if we not planning to live in. How about treat it as an investment?

No comments: