15 June, 2008

What a busy day?

I was really exhausted in this month especially today as I need to help hubby in finalizing his company’s account due to submission of tax in end of this month. Since I’m not working with hubby, I seldom update his account that frequently. Therefore, a lot of work has been piling up on the desk waiting for me to finish it. However, my son, little Edward was really super clingy towards me that makes me hardly complete my job within the time frame given by my tax agent as she need to do the taxation part for me. What to do ar? Mummy has to burn midnight oil lor! I started doing my work after tucking him to bed which is almost 10.30pm yesterday. Oh no, my skin must look terrible without enough beauty sleep! I must finish it by today & let myself to get enough rest after these busy days. Its really pitiful of daddy has to work till very late every night yet still helping me feeding my little darling. I tell myself to love & care for him more as he really scarifies a lot to this family! He’s really a good husband to me while a good daddy to Edward. I’m always proud of my hubby! I love you, big darling!

No comments: