16 June, 2008

More new clothes for Edward

I’m always wanted to buy more new clothes for Edward even there are plenty in his wardrobe as mummy wanna his son to look handsome in everyday. Therefore, it’s really hard to stop my itchy hand away from buying those nice clothes from baby shop & shopping mall.

Since mummy is quite free today, I plan to bring Edward to the newly open baby shop after dinner. Surely, Edward is very excited! (not because of new clothes but he can go “kai kai”) He loves “kai kai” very much! He will jump up & down when we mention to him about “kai kai”. How smart of kids nowadays!

We enter the shop & found that they do sell Disney cartoon character products. The shop is not very big but they offer quite a few ranges of products. Of course, I’m much more interested on those nice clothing hanging there! I buy quite a lot of clothes for my little darling. I also grab the feeding teats of Avent as that’s the one which I hardly get in shopping mall or even direct from the distributor. Surely, I take a few instead of one or two. Besides that, I buy 2 nice clothes of Pooh Bear for my nephew too! Hopefully he loves it! Edward enjoys looking around while mummy shops a lot, but “kor poh” is the one carrying Edward until out of strength! I never thought that those clothes end up cost me more than RM600. Ops, poor daddy have to pay for it again!

No comments: