24 June, 2008

1st taste of porridge

I never thought to start Edward with porridge so soon as I always thinking of better let him enjoy his cereal until he reach one year old. In my opinion, I felt that he can consume more milk powder with cereal comparing to porridge. However, my SIL told me that Edward may lack of nutrients if only consume cereal & milk alone when she visit me on last week. As according to pead, he also suggest to let Edward start with porridge too. Therefore, I make up my mind to let him a try by this week.

I prepare the ingredients of the porridge such as anchovies on Monday by frying it till fragrance. My SIL told me that anchovies are good for the bones & teeth of the growing up baby, and I agree with it! My auntie is the one who cook the porridge for my son. She cooks it with fish & vegetables (spinach). My mom feed him in the evening and he shows the sign of “liking” to us. He demands for speedy feeding as he like the taste so much. Every one of us is really happy with it as all of the effort worth it out! I hope he’ll continuously show us that he loves to eat as the porridge really full of nutrients which is really good for growing up baby!

Message to my lil prince:-

Edward, how’s is the taste of your porridge? Nice? Yummy? Good?

Mummy hopes that you enjoy it very much! (actually mummy share with you with the left over portion in the slow cooker as “kor poh” really cook a bit pot for you) Mummy like the taste too!Daddy told me just now that he don't mind to share with you too! Wow, your porridge must be very good to taste which can attract your daddy.

No comments: