02 July, 2008

New blender

I have been thinking to get a new blender for preparing Edward’s foods & drinks. However, I’m not sure worth it or not as we have one at home since many years back which we seldom use. I totally feel unhygienic for using the old one as we have been using it to blend chilly & belacan which is smelly yet hot. (I know it sound crazy! The blender is clean & tasteless after washing) but I really don’t like it as I want the best for my baby. For me, everything must be new one for my baby!

Without thinking much after giving myself so much convincing reason to own a new blender, I immediately head to Takashima. (daddy surely say that mummy is wasting his hard earn money again! Sorry, my dear! I know you love Edward too, am I right?) The salesman really has a sweet talk. There is another woman buying the same product as I for preparing her granddaughter’s food. Both of us sharing the same thought & learning every single step that the salesman explains. We feel satisfied with the product as it has many functions too.

I hope it wouldn’t be a waste for owning a new blender. I’m sure I’ll fully utilize it! I want to blend juices & make apple puree for my little darling. Not to forget my big darling as well! (hubs, you are always in my mind too)

No comments: