05 July, 2008

Sleeping with mummy

My son normally sleep on his cradle since he was back from confinement centre and I can tell you that he love it so much.(maybe it’s due to the continuously rocking throughout the night) besides that, we adults can sleep without worries too as he will hardly falls from the cradle. However, there is the disadvantage too. How can we travel without cradle if we are going to bring Edward along for holiday?

Yesterday night, when I was sleeping on the bed beside his cradle, he was crying for non-stop no matter how I rock his cradle while patting his bum. Finally, I have no choice but to bring him out from his cradle and pat him under my arm. He fall back to sleep after a few minute. Therefore, I make up my mind to let him sleep with me on the bed for the first time after he born. I find that he love to with us too but one thing is, its lack of space for 3 of us to squeeze in a bed. Anyway, I like it so much! (poor daddy, have to sacrifice most of the space for his lil prince)

No comments: