07 July, 2008

Bunny from Salabianca

I receive a call from my mobile this afternoon when I’m busy in the office. The girl from the call told me that my bunny that they reserve for me is ready to collect. At first, I’m totally clueless as I do not buying any toys recently especially my son who doesn’t like toys that much. I told her that I do not order any toys and she answers me that it’s the free gift from Salabianca. There only I recall that Salabianca promise to give me a call when the free bunny arrives as they give away free bunny to customer. Ya, I spend a lot at Salabianca during Mothers Day.

Since it’s free, I collect the bunny from there after work. To my surprise, it’s TWO. Wow, it’s not bad too as the doll look really nice with Chinese outfit. I’m not sure whether Edward like it or not, but at least here come the toys for him without need to pay. (hahahahah)

Not to my surprise that Edward doesn’t really fancy about the bunny. He only looks for a glance when I happily pass it over to him. He shows no interest at all and gives it away to my mother who sits beside him. I think he still prefer those entire plastic containers than toys. It’s good too that I manage to safe a lot on toys as Edward show no interest at all.

No comments: