04 July, 2008

Hardly feed Edward with cereal

My mom keeps on complaining that it’s really hard to feed my son with cereal nowadays. He has been very active and wanna run here & there during the cereal time. He love to move his hand, rubbing his face, pushing your hand away or even grab the spoon from you. My mom will normally getting exhausted after each feeding. She feels so tiring!

However I really hope that he can much more obedient when it’s my turn to feed him as due to mummy lack of experience. I will normally sing his favourite song “fun fun time” when I feed him with cereal and he shows me a good response too. He love the song so much!

Message to Edward boy:
Little darling, please don’t be too playful! If not, grandma is not going to look after you anymore. Then, mummy has to send you to babysitter. How pity of boy!

No comments: