25 April, 2008

1st Lesson

I was late for my 1st lesson yesterday as i was too rush from my house to the class after work.I took my dinner before went to the class as i don't want end up taking my dinner after 8pm.I know it's so unhealthy to take dinner after 8pm,however my hubby seems to be used to it as he was too busy for his work until very late.That's why he has a bulky tummy even he din drink alcohol.
The 1st lesson was not too bad but their discussion topic was "Sport".I never involved in any sport activities since young until recently took up Yoga.I was the one who picked by the teacher to tell the whole class whats my favourite sport.Oh no, terrible!I simply bluff that i love yoga & explain a little knowledge of what i learn recently,bla bla bla.............Luckily everything was fine.The 1.5hrs lesson seems to be too short for me as i love the environment so much.I enjoy the feeling of back to school again.Great!
After the class i faster drove home, because i miss my son dearly!

No comments: