22 April, 2008

Books For My Son

Me & my hubby went to Queens Bay Mall for our dinner on last Sunday.We didn't bring Edward along cos mummy & daddy want to enjoy the moment of our courting time .That's what we have miss it since little Edward arrived in this family.
After the dinner, i suggest to my hubby to visit the Border.I wanna get some suitable reading materials for my little Edward.Once i have search through internet, there stated that cloth book are much more suitable for babies as they are soft and light to carry.My hubby always agree to buy books rather than toys except educational toys such as block puzzle, Lego & etc.However, my son was too small for playing those educational toys.i have bought many books of nursery rhymes and fairy tales for my son.I'll read it to him every night before he went to bed.I find that he loves it so much.He'll never falls asleep if i din read to him,no matter how i rock the cradle .
We have bought a few cloth books for my son.They are colourful and the picture are very attractive.One of the book comes with a puppet as well.All of those books are so expensive.It cost us a few hundreds to get those of them.However,i never feel enough as there are so much choices.
Edward find it so interesting,he hold it & keep on looking on the book.He still dunno how to flip it as he's only 5 moths+.When i play the puppet with him, he want to catch it.He looks so cute when he rolls his eyes while looking on the books.Although all those books are expensive but i feel worth of it as he'll learn to hold & loves the books at this early stage.Edward,mummy wish that you'll enjoy the cloth books!

No comments: