19 April, 2008

EDUCATION

This morning my colleague, Ms Lok ask me will i send my son to the prestige & expensive Montessori.I told her that i might love to but not sure I'm afford or not.Every parents love their children so much which may try to provide the best to them but there are limitation due to their abilities.Of course, i feel that education play a major role in every children's life and Montessori is their foundation to lead them to further path.
I read story books to my son when he' s inside my tummy.I never miss out the reading time with my son as i believe this'll build his interest of reading in future.My hubby & i planning to buy a set of Scholastic books for my son which cost us around 5k.My auntie will help me to read to my son when I'm not around.Hopefully he'll love it cos mummy & daddy have to tide their stomach.
Nowadays, Montessori know how to make money very well.I was regret why i din take up education line instead of accountancy.It's not too late if i try to learn through on-line courses.I love to read to my son very much.
For my opinion, expensive doesn't mean to be the best.I'll do some survey when it's time for my son to join Montessori.Now it's still early yet.What i have to do is to teach my son on my own first.I believe families guidance is their foundation at this early stage as most children envy their parents and follow their way.So, Parents, better play a good role in front of your children!

No comments: