21 April, 2008

GOOD BARGAIN

Me & my hubby went to PC Fair last Saturday after i came back from work.I have to work on last Saturday as it was my turn in this month.I feel lazy to work on Saturday as i wish to accompany my son .Anyway, it's half day only.
There are a lot of booth there selling almost the same products with competitive price,therefore its really a good bargain for us as customer.I believe they are still earning,however, in lower margin.This is the only time for us to get what we want in better price.At least, cheaper than before!Normally i get bored whenever i accompany my hubby to PC Fair in previous years,but not for this time as i was looking to get myself a notebook.There are too many brands for me to chose from,so its really hard to make up my mind.Finally,Dell is still the best in my mind.However,i din bought it at PC Fair.I think i'll prefer to buy online.
For my hubby, he get himself a laser colour printer for his office use.It's really worth as we have survey for the colour printer in last few months.The price definitely attractive,yet,the free gift worth as well.It's good to pay a visit to PC Fair but it's too crowded as everybody would take this opportunity to get what they want all under one roof.
At last, i din get anything for myself,but i enjoyed visit PC Fair at this time.As i said before, i'm poor in computer knowledge.Hopefully i can improve myself with those new technologies in the market.Hooray...........what a wonderful day!

No comments: