24 April, 2008

Jumping Edward

Edward is around 5 months + now and definitely he grow taller than before.He love to make his face & cry when he meet stranger as he seldom meet with ppl.He more close to me, my hubby, my mother,my auntie & my maid who she met everyday at home.Therefore, his daddy decide to bring him go "kai kai" more often when he's free.My hubby won't allowed me to bring Edward by myself as he don't want to put it for granted.
Yesterday my hubby suppose to go for badminton games but he at last decide to bring me & my son go shopping at Jusco,Queens Bay Mall.For sure i'm the happiest,but out of your knowledge that Edward was the happiest as he keep on jumping when my mother carry him while waiting to prepare his little bag for outing.He keep on jumping up & down,he face himself to daddy as he wanted his daddy to carry him.
He take a nap at car while on the way there.He immediately opened his eyes when daddy called his name.He enjoy so much all the time at Jusco,looking here & there.We bought some groceries at Jusco & back around 9.30pm.

No comments: