25 April, 2008

Angry

Edward was angry when i back from my 1st lesson yesterday.I called his name but he just ignore me by looking here & there.I know whats the reason.I used to play with him every night after back from work.My mother told me that he was looking for me after taking his evening nap.When he knew that i was not around, he was so unhappy & twisted his mouth.

I kept on calling his name & tried to make funny face to let him happy.Finally, he want me to carry him & smile with me,whoosh!What a great job!These days, he love to watch TV.When we are trying to block his view, he'll stand up in his walker & make the walker moving.If i try to let his back facing the TV,he'll turn his head immediately.I was quite worry of this as I'm scared he'll addicted of watching TV.Mummy may be too strict but mummy hope for the best of his future.

No comments: