28 April, 2008

Clement's Full Moon Party

Last Saturday was Clement's Full Moon Party, son of my hubby's buddy.At first i thought of not to bring along my little Edward, but my hubby insist of bring him along as he want to let my son met with his little buddy,Clement.
Clement's daddy make him a big Full Moon Party with buffet to serve the guests.The food was good with varieties to choose from & i enjoy very much.Off course my little Edward enjoyed the most as so many ppl carry him here & there.He didn't feel shy to meet with strangers.He keep on looking at everybody.Luckily he din pooh pooh during the party.LOL.My maid get the chance to enjoy the food as well.
Clement was very cute & tired that night.How pity of him as everybody was trying to carry him.He looked so sleepy.I saw him yawning a few times.I love the smell of his hair!He'll be my son's playmate if he's not staying in KL.
My hubby & i was thinking of hire that caterer during Edward's one year old birthday or our house warming party.i wish my friends & relatives can enjoy the yummy food.Hopefully our new house can be ready before Edward's birthday so we no need to hold the party twice as i hate the cleaning work even my maid is the one to do the job.I'm pity of her as i know it's really tired.

No comments: