19 April, 2008

Teddy Bear Turn Me Down

I used to sing nursery rhymes to my Edward every night as this is the only time we spend together.He loves it so much!I sing to him as usual yesterday night.He enjoys so much until when i sing "Teddy Bear".He makes his face and cry with tears flow down.Then my auntie tell me that he may tired already.I told my auntie that he just wake up , how can be tired so fast?
I keep on singing the other song, there it makes him smile again.Then i repeat with the "Teddy Bear" again, his face change immediately & he cry as before.I think i know whats the reason , he doesn't like this song.My auntie & i laugh to each other.How funny my boy is?
i told my hubby the whole story when he back from work.He ask me to sing again in front of Edward as he's playing in the pen.I sing the "Teddy Bear" to him and he cry immediately.How pity my son as mummy keep on making you cry.Pls forgive your naughty mummy!

"Teddy bear Teddy bear turn around
Teddy bear Teddy bear touch the ground
Teddy Bear............................."
I should say " Teddy bear turn my son down"




No comments: