21 April, 2008

OATS MAKE US FIT

I have been attracted to "Organic" products since these few weeks.I get those related information of "Organic" products through online and i feel its good for health.I alway love to look healthy yet beautiful so i won't get aged easily.i love to let ppl praise me for looking young & beautiful.I think most women love to hear it as well.
I wish my family members get the best as well but my hubby din like to take oats nor cereal food.He prefer to take those tasty but unhealthy food rather than healthy food.That's why i have to force him sometimes.I hope my son will inherit my eating habits.Its good to practice healthy life style since small.

I get my MIL a packet of Organic Rolled Oats last two weeks.I ask my MIL to take it every morning as her breakfast instead of eating her favourite Char Koay Teow or Hokkien Mee.After two weeks consumption, she weight herself on the weighing scale.She was so surprise that she's able to shed down 3kg in 2 weeks time without doing any exercise .She told me that she'll continuously taking the oats although she don like it.She's even ask me to buy her more packets.See, you never know the benefit if you never try it!

If you are trill with the amazing results,get yourself or your love ones a packet of Country Farm "Organic" oat.The Biogreen "Organic" products is good too.Me, myself consume some of the Biogreen products as well and i find it really good.I alway facing the constipation problem since young and this problem solve after taking the Biogreen Pre Balance and Wild Rice.I consume the Jointwell oat milk too.All these "Organic" products really good for me & my families as well.My auntie gastric problem also cure after consume the Jointwell Oatenergy oat milk powder.Thanks to the sales girl who highly recommend & give me a very good explanation of those "Organic" products.

No comments: