18 April, 2008

My Blog

Wow, finally i manage to make my own blog!I hope that i can upload everything regarding the daily life of my family over here, so my son will be able to look back when he grows up one day.I think this is the best present for him!(i hope so!haha)
Today onwards, i must leave some time for blogging.I may not have any readers in this blog, but at least my hubby will be the only one!i must let my colleques and friends know as well.hooray.............
My hubby sure happy cos he won't miss out anything at home when he's away for business trip.(hahaha)Somemore he's too busy with his work that he only manage to come back when Edward had slept.
I have never thought of blogging until recently i have read a few blogs when i was surffing in the net.It catch my interest so much.I love to read others blog so much.(maybe i'm too busybody)
Anyway, i wish i may not get bored of it.

Happy Blog Day !

No comments: