21 April, 2008

New Home

Yesterday me & my hubby went to the site of our new house as we need to take photos for my hubby's friend to do the interior design for us.A big thanks from my hubby, me & my cheeky son to this kind hearted friend, who din charge us a single sen.

I'm so happy that we are soon to move to our new home as i'll have more privacy than now.Besides that, my son will have more running space in the house.We are suppose to move into the other new house but finally not, as i spotted this house during property fair.The house is about 65% completed.Therefore,the other new house will consider for investment.My hubby told me that this is a present for me without any reason.He just hope to bring the happiness for me & my son.(Darling, thank you so much!i know you work really hard for our future & i'm proud of your achievement)
We are suppose to bring along my MIL to have a look on our new house but nobody to take care of my son as my FIL went for medical check up.i don't want to bring along Edward as there are too dusty & i feel it's unhealthy for a baby to be there.

Me & my hubby have a lot of ideas upon the design of our new home.We prefer to have a study room for Edward.Besides that,a computer room next to his study room.We end up making our mind of having a computer room next to his study room as he's still small for using computer.Besides that, one of my older friend who told me that his son was addicted to computer & neglect his studies.For sure i'm scare that my son will be addicted to computer when he grow up as this the common trend among every students nowadays.Therefore, having a computer room can help to control the daily usage of computer.We hope that this will not distract his studies.He'll have his own room as the same floor as his study room.However,he's too small to sleep on his own yet.He still need daddy & mummy to accompany him every nigh.Dear boy, i know you'll need your own privacy one day, that's why mummy treasure every moment that we share together.


As for kitchen, my hubby leave it to me.I can do whatever i like.Off course, i want it to be bigger.Therefore, i ask my hubby to make the maid's room as my kitchen as well.My hubby had agree with it as well bcos he wish his wife will cook more delicious meal for him.Dear, i promise to cook for you a special meal on special day.Is it ok?


I'll ask my hubby to email her the photo & the drawing.Hopefully she'll provide us with trendy design which makes us comfortable to stay in.The most important, i wish three of us will stay happily at our new home.

No comments: